Playground safety is a matter of Safety Fiber!
Safety Fiber is a carefully selected, screened, and ground wood fiber product that is attractive in appearance and exceeds the Consumer Products Safety Commission requirements in shock absorbing qualities and handicapped accessibility.
- Safety Fiber is 100% natural wood fiber with no bark, twigs, or other contaminates which hasten deterioration.
- Safety Fiber receives no chemical treatment or additives that could put children at risk.
- Safety Fiber has been tested and certified by an independent ASTM registered laboratory to meet ASTM F1292 Head Impact Criterion standard.
- Safety Fiber has also been tested and certified by an independent ASTM registered laboratory to meet ASTM PS-83 Wheelchair Accessibility standard.
- Safety Fiber is far less costly than synthetic surfaces, and requires minimal maintenance. A light raking on occasion is all that is necessary.
- Safety Fiber’s “G” rating far exceeds gravel, sand, pea gravel, and bark. (“G” rating is a measurement of the force of impact from a fall).
- Safety Fiber is good looking. It increases the aesthetic value of play areas, jogging trails, bike trails, and walking paths. Safety Fiber is also fire resistant in its natural form.
here to see other Safety Fiber installations
Click here to receive more information or a quote on Safety Fiber.